A baby is a miraculous gift, no matter how one receives it. Some are given the ability bear them, others the ability to rear them.

Friday, August 27, 2010

T-Minus 24 Hours Until....

I can't believe we have made it to this already!

I am so excited and anticipating this weekend, our first round with inseminations. Because this is the first time we will ALL be doing inseminations, I am apprehensive, nervous, excited yet calm and...well, for the lack of using 50 more adjectives, I CAN'T WAIT!!

We have made all preparations, contract is in place, insurance is purchased, and all home insemination supplies have been gathered (well, almost).

The parents have been so gracious as to place me in a hotel for the weekend, one, so I can be close to them (while they are hiding from their own parents!) and so I can center my mind and relax....Oh, and... *wink wink* become comfortable and hopefully once June is asleep (or adequately occupied), work on making my cervix accept the sample. If you are/or have researched home inseminations, you know what I am referring to, right? ;)

I am so glad that the parents are so fun, so full of excitement and know that while this is a serious matter...we have to enjoy every moment! Everyone is going to be nervous the first time around, especially the I.F.!! Poor guy...

My plans are as follows...Get to the hotel, take a nice nap (June approved nap, that is), relax and before their arrival read some "naughty" romance fiction. They say arousal aids in the process, ok?!! We're all adults here!

Wish me luck, readers....and...Keep my reproductive organs in your thoughts-err....or not... :/

And, until next time....Think Baby Thoughts!!

No comments: