A baby is a miraculous gift, no matter how one receives it. Some are given the ability bear them, others the ability to rear them.

Monday, September 6, 2010

STUPID HPT!

Home pregnancy tests should be illegal.

They really are habit forming. Thankfully my IPs bought a total of 55 tests (Amazon sale...). I have been doing 1 test every morning for the last 2 days. Yeah, okay, I started a bit early, but I am impatient!! All pretty clear negatives...I'm hoping and hoping that I'll get something soon!!

I'm not too upset, as this was basically a trial-cycle and insem practice. We figured out what worked for us, had a great weekend and now that we actually have all of our supplies, if we need to do another round, we will be prepared!

7ish more days until my expected period...Let this be wishful thinking that it DOESN'T come!

On another note...

I've been taking my Fertilitea and Fertilaid religiously as directed Fertilitea 2x a day and the Fertilaid 3x a day. I had started doing both 3x a day and ended up with horrible headaches, uterine cramping and the worst fatigue. 10 minutes after drinking the tea I would already be fighting sleep. Now that I've changed things around, I feel way more comfortable. Wake up at 9AM, heat water, steep tea, take Fertilaid, take Prenatal, take DHA, take Calcium, drink tea with a spoonful of honey. Then, at 3:30, take my 2nd Fertilaid. And before bed, heat water, steep tea, take Fertilaid and drink my tea with a spoonful of honey in bed. ZzZzzzz....

No comments: